Personal Dignified Service Since 1876
We provide a wide range of services from cremation to traditional burial. Below is a list of specific services that we provide.
- Immediate Burial – This involves casketing of remains then buried. No visitation or funeral.
- Traditional Burial – This usually involves visitation, funeral then the burial in a cemetery.
- Immediate Cremation – Remains taken to crematory. No visitation or funeral.
- Nontraditional Cremation – This is when the family decides to have visitation, funeral service then the cremation process takes place immediately following the funeral services.
We also provide other services to help our families in a difficult time.
- Availability – We are always available for our families, day or night. We do not have an answering service so when you call us you get a person on our staff that can assist you.
- Informative – Wether it's pre-arrangements or you have lost a loved one we are there for any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Complete Assistance – We will contact the cemetery, clergyman, church, newspapers or any other places that would involve completing the funeral services for your loved one so that this process is easier for you. We also get in contact with veterans agencies and social security to report the deceased passing.
- National & International – We are able to handle any deaths throughout the United States and around the world. We work with services that are able to get in contact with the proper facilities and we will handle everything as professional and prompt as possible.
- Faiths & Denominations – We serve all faiths, traditions and customs. Even if your loved one was not affiliated with a particular religion or place of worship we will take care of getting in contact with a clergyman or any other assistance if desired.
- Community Service – We very involved with our community. We advertise regular in our local paper with informative articles for the public. We also put on presentations for local groups or organizations about pre-planning or actual funeral arrangements, providing both knowledge and booklets that people are more than welcome to take with them to read.
At our funeral home we provide a lounge which has a horse drawn carriage and other interesting artifacts about our facility. We do not have a children’s room, we do ask that if children are brought that the parents or guardians please keep an eye on them.
- We provide reading materials such as booklets for both spouses, children, teenagers and young children.
- Counseling Groups/Organizationn
- Local Churches provide groups to help our families cope with their losses.
- Local groups include: Niagara Hospice, Niagara County Mental Health, YWCA, YMCA, etc.
Prudden And Kandt Funeral Home, Inc. - Personal Dignified Service Since 1876